1) Hand Sanitizer will be available at each entrance to the room and throughout the room.
2) Per CDC recommendations, a mask is not required if you are fully vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated or concerned with large crowds, please wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while at the show.
3) If you are wearing a mask, please wear it correctly and keep your nose and mouth covered.
4) Show staff reserves the right to limit the crowd if we feel the room is too crowded.
5) Please try to remain 6 feet apart from other customers at all times.
6) Stay home if you are sick, not feeling well or uncomfortable.
7) Wash your hands!
If you are unwilling, or unable to abide by these rules, you will be asked to leave. Your cooperation with show management is appreciated.