COVID-19 Information for Nashua Shows
1) Hand Sanitizer will be available at each entrance to the room and throughout the room.
2) Per city ordinances, everyone must wear a mask in the parking lot and while loading and unloading.
3) Per venue rules, everyone must wear a mask in common areas including the lobby, hallway to the restrooms, restrooms, restaurant, etc.
4) Masks (or face shields) covering your nose and mouth are required at all times while at the show. If you can not or are unwilling to wear a mask (or face shield) at the show, please stay home. There are no medical exemptions or vaccination exemptions. If you can not wear a mask, or do not want to wear one, you will have to visit us another time.
5) The capacity of the room is 100 people. We will be counting all day long. There may be a wait for customers to come in if we are at capacity.
6) There will be one way in and one way out for retail customers. Please follow all signage and arrows and stay 6 feet apart while you wait to enter the show.
7) All customers must use hand sanitizer before entering. Touchless dispensers will be at every entrance.
8) Please try to remain 6 feet apart from other customers at all times.
9) Tables will be 6 feet apart.
10) One chair behind the table, one chair in front. Venue rules, no exceptions.
11) Stay home if you are sick, not feeling well or uncomfortable.
13) Wash your hands!
If you are unwilling, or unable to abide by these rules, you will be asked to leave. Your cooperation with show management is appreciated. Revised 3/14/2021